2. I'm a remainer, yeah, let's get political! I do think the people who should be most upset about Brexit are the in-the-middle people who voted leave, and since have found out how purposefully confused the details and promises were.
3. A few weekends a year I spend as a fantasy version of a renaissance Italian actress, at live role play events, and I'm getting more into Steampunk too. I LOVE fancy dress.
5. I'm nowhere near as organised as I look! I have a bit of impostor syndrome relating to this, which leads to me sometimes spending too long trying to get things done right, rather than just getting them Done.
6. Archaeology and history have always fascinated me, and that leaks into my work… My jewellery is influenced by how death has been represented through history, by ancient amulets, by superstitions…
8. Cats! Three of the furry nuisances make up my Quality Control team. I like dogs, but am slightly scared of them, despite being raised with two lovely woofers.
9. Getting out into nature is a huge mood boost for me. I'm very lucky to have Derbyshire on my doorstep, and that I was taught to value nature growing up.
11. I'm a introvert, in that my batteries recharge through time spent alone doing my own thing. In a group I'm either quietly on the side, or being awkward as heck rambling at length through the conversation and over people!
12. LGBTQ rights matter to me, as some of my family and a fair few friends are in that glorious group, and I think that being allowed to be You is the most important thing in life.